CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE SEO REPORT
courtesy of www.topoftheburg.com
Are you interested in learning how to be 1 on Google search? There are many factors that go into ranking a website on page one of google search. One factor is going to be on page optimization. Below are some of the factors you will need to look at to rank well on Google. Don’t forget you need to know this information about your competitors too if you ever want to outrank them.
ON Page Optimization (Important if you want to be #1 on Google search)
- 1. Keyword research and selection
- 2. Optimize keyword in actual url (ex. http://www.topoftheburg.com/how-to-be-1-on-google-search) Here we are targeting the keyword “how to be 1 on google search”)
- 3. Optimize keywords in title tags, descriptions tags, header tags, alt tags, bold,strong,italicized tags also have effect in relevancy in content
- 4. Optimize so your keywords show up in anchor text in content. Do not do this like a robot and always put for ex. “website design” and the same link. Make sure to change up your linking as not to over optimize things
- 5. PROOFREAD AND JUST BE YOU – WRITE CONTENT ON YOUR SITE LIKE YOU WANT TO READ – DON’T OVER OPTIMIZE EVERYTHING.